40 Meadow Road Asheville, NC 28803
200 Horseshoe Circle Chesnee, SC 29323
We offer competitive compensation packages along with opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for Project Management, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
· Manages all aspects of assigned projects
· Review and understand contracts, terms and conditions, scope of work, subcontract
items, billing requirements, etc.
· Conduct project meetings with Sales/Estimating, Drafting, and Purchasing to review job
requirements, target deliveries, advance shipments, sequencing and purchased items
· Tracks and Monitors the process and progress of raw material orders.
· Performs budget and contract scope analysis of Misc. Metals, Decking, Grating, etc and
issues their applicable Purchase Orders.
· Reviews buy out and commodity items relative to project to insure furnished in
accordance with contract documents
· Manages the process and progress of shop drawings.
· Reviews approved drawings/models for changes which might warrant adjustments to the
· Create, maintain overall project schedule with all key dates and milestones.
· Provide regularly issued schedule updates as required by customer
· Review revised design drawings, RFI’s and other communications for cost and schedule
· Issue and manage change order requests to customer
· Produce and Issue monthly billings for assigned projects
· Field all calls from customers/vendors.
· Respond to field issues and involve necessary personnel to resolve problem
professionally and efficiently
· Develop good working relationships with customers.
· Note customers’ dissatisfactions and suggest methods for improving
· Review and process subcontractor and vendor invoices
· Maintains Order Status Reports with realtime information.
· Other duties as assigned by Upper Management
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
EOE – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Knowledge of structural steel fabrication and general construction practices
Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including AISC Code of Standard Practice, AISC Steel Specification, RCSC, AWS, etc.
5 years experience in Structural Steel Fabrication preferred
BS degree in engineering or construction management preferred but not required
Ability to work to deadlines
Professional written and oral communication skills are required
Proficient computer skills are required
Valid Driver’s License
Download the form below and to us via email or mail.